Giving something back
At Dickie Bow we're not just chasing profit; we started our company to offer a service which we personally felt was unavailable at the time of our own wedding planning. With over 3000 individual reviews we feel like we're well on our way to achieving this.
Our commitment to operating beyond profit starts with our customers which means running a streamlined organisation and not inflating prices simply because you are planning your big day. This also means that wherever possible we support our local community and services, be that by using local post offices, UK companies or giving to charity.
We cant claim to be an eco organisation but we are aware of our contribution to the planet and thus we operate a paperless office and use the least possible, biodegradable packaging available to us. We also run our offices on renewable energy via Bulb (https://bulb.co.uk/referral)
We are pleased to have supported these charities since our inception:
- Murray parish trust creating a new children's trauma unit in Southampton serving the south of england. https://themurrayparishtrust.com/the-make-a-difference-ball-raises-45000-for-2millionsteps/
- Society of St James by supplying over 50 care packages, winter jackets, hats, scarfs and gloves over the Beast from the East winter of 2018
- Freedom fund supporting anti slavery across the world.
- The Neuro Foundation
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Marie Curie
- Grenfell Tower victims
- Wings for life spinal cord research
- Tools for self reliance send refurbished tools and singer sewing machines to people throughout Africa to enable to develop and trade and/or business and become self sufficient https://www.tfsr.org
If you are a charity and would like our support please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll happily learn more about what you do.