Giving something back
At Dickie Bow we're not just chasing profit; we started our company to offer a quality service which we personally found unavailable at the time of our own wedding planning. With over 4000 individual reviews we feel like we're well on our way to achieving this.
Our commitment to operating beyond profit starts with our customers which means running a streamlined organisation and not inflating our prices simply because you are planning your big day. This also means that wherever possible we support our local community and services, be that by using local post offices, UK companies or giving to charity.
We can't claim to be an eco organisation but we are aware of our contribution to the planet and thus we operate a paperless office and use the least possible, biodegradable packaging available to us. Our efforts in this area are always ongoing.
We are pleased to have supported these charities :
- Murray parish trust creating a new children's trauma unit in Southampton serving the south of England.
- Society of St James by supplying over 50 care packages, winter jackets, hats, scarfs and gloves over the Beast from the East winter of 2018
- Freedom fund supporting anti slavery across the world.
- The Neuro Foundation
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Marie Curie
- Grenfell Tower victims
- Wings for life spinal cord research
- Tools for self reliance send refurbished tools and singer sewing machines to people throughout Africa to enable to develop and trade and/or business and become self sufficient.
Our next mission is to try and offset our carbon footprint as much as possible by planting trees. We'll keep you posted on this goes....
If you are a charity and would like our support please drop us a line at email@example.com and we'll happily learn more about what you do.