If the bride gets to blossom then the groom should bloom – how floral neckwear can add flair to your wedding palette
If you are looking to give your wedding palette some flair then instead of playing safe with greys, blues, or browns why note style the men in floral neckwear?
Usually it’s the bride and bridesmaids that get to stand out but this is a way of adding interest to the usual standard formal wear, especially for spring and summer weddings.
You can have a lot of fun with floral neckties and either contrast them against a muted colour or pick out one of the bright colours and really go to town. They are a great way of adding personality and fun, especially in photos.
On little ones it looks great as well, giving them a cheeky ‘pop’ to a formal outfit, especially when paired with braces!
Ways to style your floral ties
There are no hard and fast rules plus rules are there to be broken!
- Pair with a plain shirt to insure the tie has impact!
- Pick a colour that is in the tie and match with the suit or put against a neutral grey/cream. How bold you go is up to you! We love this pairing with a bright bold pink.
- Floral ties can make a great impact also against a dark suit or dark shirt.
- The multi colours of the tie can help develop your palette across the décor, invitations, dresses etc
- For little ones in the summer a floral tie with braces and a trilby style hat can keep them looking part of the wedding party but cool and free to play.
The hardest bit is choosing from the lovely range of colours! If you have used any floral ties for your wedding or special occasion, please send them to us we would love to see them.